Sunday, October 10, 2010

What Valve Clearance On A 125cc Gy6 Engine

Mission Mozambique


This morning, by chance, waiting to wake up the mind to start studying, I found this video-documentary by a guy Matera: Giuseppe Scandiffio.
Turns out, thanks to its website, which is about a young Luke's who has turned his passion for video communication, profession, for it is the owner of a company that deals with video-productions .

Although I do not have the knowledge to judge this work, I think the video quality and the technique used, excellent, but most of all, I was delighted to discover that even we, in these areas (we are in the hills of Matera, not those of Los Angeles), there are actually so professional, even though some pretend not to know.

Scandiffio and congratulations to all those who, as part of our land deprives them of stimuli, unable to find the right motivation to do simply.

AM


0 comments:

Post a Comment