> Born Ground And Ground Andra \u0026lt;
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Inner Systal Cystitis
John Winston Lennon
Imagine
of
John Lennon (October 9, 1940 -
December 8, 1980)
(Italian translation)
Imagine
Imagine there's no heaven
test, it is easy
No hell below
Above us only sky Imagine
that people living in the present. ..
Imagine there's no countries it is not difficult
Nothing to kill and die and no
religion
Imagine all the people Living life in peace ...
You can say I'm a dreamer
but not the only one I hope someday you'll join too
and the world will be a
Imagine a world with no possessions I wonder if you can
no need for greed or hunger
The brotherhood of man Imagine all the people sharing all the world ...
You may say I'ma dreamer but I'm not the only
I hope you'll join too
and one day the world will be a
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment