Saturday, November 20, 2010
Indian Villagers Boobs
Hey I know stars are not for a while but I was wrong .. I had intestinal colic (which now are repeated from March) but never so strong and so long ago as one thousand examinations. . ultrasounds blood work medical boyfriend ... I finally found a boyfriend is an angel .. .. I am a person who is near and that makes me feel important ..
for a while no longer entry for that too .. I thought maybe I'm not really able ESSECI I was sick but I just needed attention. no it was not so .. After my month of happiness that I did not care to be fattened up a pound because I was happy it happened that entering into the shower I noticed the folds of the elbow .. and always looked with contempt .. m wrung stopped and looked in the mirror. . a sense of nausea and vomiting ..
is back. but I'm not so unhappy.
resumes the fight against those extra pounds .. only problem ... my parents have noticed that I eat a little .. how do I pull off the route of their voices their sermons?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment