Sunday, July 4, 2010

Driver Of Gprs Modem Model:007 Qb440304l2557-2005



In returning from a weekend Triestino old .. my city .. .. the old walls of the bar .. the sea .. Sad .. except that I ate and drank too much .. me .. they are granted although now I cry like crocodile ..
sad because I had to return to normal life .. life where n is no one who m happy face ..

.. and then I would have liked to see him .. show him that I am a different person now .. I'm .. I'm not strong + weak as it once .. show him that I can be better .. I give up food for him .. I wear a mask every time I go out pretending that I'm happy qnd Agil other hand n is true ... I'm sad ..
because he made me happy ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment