Sunday, February 15, 2009

V I P Combination Lock

Riding the dream (Paul Ghelardini www.poetare.it) Happy New Year 2009



One time I had a woman.
Once "I" a woman.
old baby her.
old child myself.
was dear in love,

so patiently waiting for a kiss that fear. The first
.
Then came the last.
But before you come to our two fatal

unsuspecting and innocent souls
have suffered so much and loved.
Street Mission will now think

brief moments in which he reasoned with.
And I talked with her about me,
and she spoke with me in the dark
the world around, and talked together

the world that we do not understand.
And we laughed.
And crying.
I saw her crying one day.
secretly I cried too.
But now I would see the tears still not

of love for me.
That every thing is over. And Aga

fragrant dried grass hay that greeted the white

her legs straddling the dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment